Quote:

Never judge a book by its movie.

J.W. Eagan

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 9 #20 You Tube

I explored You Tube and checked out different categories of videos. There were a lot of truly funny ones! The one component that might be interesting if it were applied to library websites would be the tagging feature. Tagging could be used for searching movies that are in the database. The video that I added to my blog is "PUG DETERMINATION". I chose that one because it metaphorically represents me and my technology learning quest. The determined pug does not give up until he gets all the treats...every last one away from the cat. I too am hoping to finish this program....every last step and get my bling. (No matter what I know that I have learned a tremendous amount from this iStar Challenge!)

My video is towards the bottom of my blog...enjoy!

No comments: