Quote:

Never judge a book by its movie.

J.W. Eagan

Thursday, November 29, 2007

WEEK 10 THE LIGHT AT "THE END" OF THE TUNNEL

When I first started the IHCPL program, my knowlege of many technology and informational tools on the computer was similar to looking into the distance in a dense fog. I just couldn't see ahead. So I never even tried. I guess one cannot learn to ride a bicycle without climbing on and pushing the pedals. This whole experience has been a major learning endeavor for me.

I think that the meez, animoto, and myspace were the ones I found to be the most entertaining. I had a lot of fun with all of them including flickr. Wicci was completely new to me, but I thought it could be a great tool for anyone needing new information on subjects. Zoho is probably the one tool that I will use the most. I like to write and that would be a great option for working on my stuff when I am away from home.

I believe that many of the technologies we have learned could be applied to aid in different needs for patrons in the library. No matter what happens in the growing technology world now, I feel I am better prepared to learn new things and utilize skills I have learned in these last few weeks. The whole IHCPL learning process has pushed me to move forward in the concept of what I am capable of doing. I may still be using training wheels, but now I am pushing the pedals...
...yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.