Quote:

Never judge a book by its movie.

J.W. Eagan

Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 6 #15 Library 2.0 & Web 2.0

It is obvious that the way things work at the library are moving forward and changing continually. The services and ways of getting information are becoming more diverse and more accessible to everyone. I feel this is inevitable in such a technology driven world. That is a great thing, but I think there will be a whole generation of people that will not take advantage of these services. I hope that their expectations will always be considered and met. After all, other than the informational tools, customer service is certainly the most important aspect of the library system.

1 comment:

cindy said...

Hello from hat lady again
I had a gut feeling you would be familar with the Fleetwood Mac group. My cat is cool even with her spoiled disposition. I bet your cat is cool as well. Have you recently married? If so, belated best wishes.
Hat lady